Terms of Service
4. Intellectual Property Rights The content on the Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for iTAB3Li, interactive features ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to iTAB3Li, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Jordanian and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied.
5. iTAB3Li reserves the right to modify the organization, structure, content or "look and feel" of the Website and/or the services, and may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or the service at any time without notice or any liability to user or any person. iTAB3Li shall have complete discretion over the features, functions and other terms and conditions on which the Website and the service is made available.
6. User Account, Password, and Security You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Site's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify iTAB3Li of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. iTAB3Li cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure.
Children under the age of 13 may view the Website but MAY NOT ORDER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
8. Users are and shall be wholly and exclusively responsible, at their own cost, for:
• all telecommunications lines, modems, communication controllers, routers, multiplexers, terminals and all other equipment, hardware and software necessary to access and use the Website and services;
• the use that it makes of the Website , including any article, material, literary or artistic work, design or other matter that they author, invent, create, develop or produce;
• complying with all laws, regulations and rules in the uses country or jurisdiction;
• complying with any recommendations or guidelines issued by iTAB3Li with respect to the use of the Website and/or services and
9. Users shall not and has no right to either:
• reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license and/or resell either the Website and/or service to any person; or
• use either the Website to supply any service to any person; or
• modify, adapt, disassemble, recompile and/or reverse engineer either the Website or service;
• access or use either the Website and/or service to create, author, design, manufacture, market, publish, transmit, broadcast, distribute or sell any article, product, material or other matter that either:
a) Infringes the rights of any person, including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity.
b) is libelous, defamatory or slanderous,
c) condones, promotes, contains or links to adware, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs,
d) contains explicit sexual content,
e) does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise,
f) is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others,
g) exploits images or the likeness of minors,
h) encourages the use of drugs or the under-age use of alcohol or cigarettes, or
i) is generally offensive or in bad taste;
• use "Spam", "blast-faxes" or recorded telephone messages to market or sell any products or services,
• use, transfer or implant a virus, routine or any computer program or technology that disrupts, disables, interferes with or otherwise has a detrimental effect on the Website and/or iTAB3Li Platform,
• take any action that imposes any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or the Service,
• use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website or the Service,
• collect electronic mail addresses or other information from our Website,
• impersonate another person or entity,
• engage in any activity that interferes with any person's ability to use or access the Website and/or services, or
• Frame or link or otherwise use or display the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else's website, without specific agreement.